Greens Treat Suites
A rural retreat just minutes from the heart of "Paradise City" - Northampton Massachusetts. Convenient to all the culture that Northampton, Amherst and the Pioneer Valley has to offer, but away from the traffic, noise and congestion. Situated within the view that inspired Thomas Cole's painting, "The Oxbow," the hill-top setting affords its own spectacular views.
- Private entrances and gardens
- Local art, literature and crafts
- Wifi and Sonos sound system featuring "Rhapsody"
- Private kitchens - fully equipped and well stocked
- Natural bed and bath linens, hair and body products
- Great tap water
- Organic flower, fruit and vegetable gardens
- 2 "too friendly" dogs
- 18 chicks, soon to be laying hens
- Weekly and monthly rates
Mountain View Suite
The perfect apartment for the romantic who loves to cook and/or eat. Full access to our food & flower gardens.
The Mountain View Suite is available with one or two queen bedrooms and a single bedroom. Romantic for 2, sleeps up to 6 comfortably. The Mountain View Suite also features:
- 1200 square feet
- Private terrace with charcoal grill
- Chef's kitchen with views
- Garden and cookbook library
- Bath with skylight and oversize bathtub
- Wood-burning fireplace
$150 - $400 per night
Simply the most romantic suite around - created for special times together - or when you just need some extra pampering - imagine a saltwater soak - in a bamboo garden...
The Bamboo Suite is currently under renovation. It will be available for booking early in 2015. It features:
- Private entrance & bamboo grove
- 600 square feet
- Large queen bedroom
- Sleeping porch
- Sun/moon-filled bathroom with 6 foot teak soaking tub
- Twin bamboo sinks
- Wall-less tiled shower
- Window wall with a view of the bamboo grove
See our CSA listing on Farm Fresh.org.