Greens Treat Suites
A rural retreat just minutes from the heart of "Paradise City" - Northampton Massachusetts. Convenient to all the culture that Northampton, Amherst and the Pioneer Valley has to offer, but away from the traffic, noise and congestion. Situated within the view that inspired Thomas Cole's painting, "The Oxbow," the hill-top setting affords its own spectacular views.
- Private entrances and gardens
- Local art, literature and crafts
- Wifi and Sonos sound system featuring "Rhapsody"
- Private kitchens - fully equipped and well stocked
- Serious mattresses and pillows
- Natural bed and bath linens, hair and body products
- Great tap water
- Organic flower, fruit and vegetable gardens
- 39 laying hens
- Weekly and monthly rates
Mountain View Suite
The perfect apartment for the romantic who loves to cook and/or eat. Full access to our food & flower gardens.
The Mountain View Suite is available with a queen bedroom and a single bedroom. Romantic for 2, sleeps up to 4 comfortably. The Mountain View Suite also features:
- 1200 square feet
- Private terrace with charcoal grill
- Chef's kitchen with views
- Garden and cookbook library
- Bath with skylight and oversize bathtub
- Wood-burning fireplace
$150 - $300 per night
Now accepting reservations for Spring 2015. Very private bedroom/studio with separate kitchenette, dining patio and garden.
Simply the most romantic suite around - created for special times together - or when you just need some extra pampering...
- 600 square feet
- Morning sun and views of bamboo grove
- Well equipped and stocked kitchenette
- Queen bed with serious mattress and down pillows
- Natural bed and bath linens
- Cedar lined wet room with rain water shower
$150 - $200 per night
See our CSA listing on Farm Fresh.org.